Sunday, April 22, 2007

Maginations

Let me sing to you my song of love.
Thoughts emotions …
Vague in the instant
Yet clear in eternity.

Crystalline teardrop prisms fall,
A kaleidoscope of color, meaning…

He sits in his room, his asylum
Pondering, feeling, reaching out…

Has it all been a dream he wonders. I feel so great, so right, so true…

Echoes of the past…
Thoughts real in the moment
Yet untrue upon reflection.

Yes,
True,
Pure.

In an instant he tastes mortality.
Dreams unrealized
Fear, emotion, impotence…

He remembers a dream,
Not of this world yet real.

Broken thoughts
Impossible concentration.

A child is so fragile.
Swirl of emotion
Clear, yet out of reach.

I awoke to fear one day!
Not from self…of self
Yet
Real
Painful.

A presence looms over the child.
"is this real?"
"I don't know".
"Am I safe?"
"Illusion".

Memories, the echoes of his mind crowd him now.

I think
See
Feel
Am.

Is that all?
Is too much ever enough?

Impossible concentration…
Connection
Sudden.

Striken by emotion he rests
All becomes clear, yet…

Too much.

It grows within
Wanders without
Enfolding in mystery.

The end.
Is that all?
Whispers now……………..

yesss….

No comments: